Second blaze at Bruce Avenue

Sonia Koshy
By Sonia Koshy February 13, 2017 13:51

A second fire broke out yesterday in a two storey apartment at 338 Bruce Avenue.

One family has been displaced.

According to Windsor Fire officials It was caused by circuit failure in a space heater on the second floor.

The total damage to the building is estimated at around $70,000.

Sonia Koshy
By Sonia Koshy February 13, 2017 13:51

Latest Live MediaPlex Broadcast

MediaPlex Journalism Awards Night Slideshow 2016-2017

by Kati Panasiuk - Photos by students at the MediaPlex

MediaPlex Live @ 1
April 13, 2017


Mediaplex Headline Challenge Show 25
April 18, 2017

MediaPlex News Radio

Rt. Hon. Herb Gray Parkway

Documentary for MTO about the Rt. Hon. Herb Gray Parkway produced by St. Clair College Journalism Students and filmmaker, Ted Bezzaire

Twitter Feed

Login